Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Most Favoritest Man.

I just want to say I have the most amazing husband in the world! He has been a strong force in our family.. Not only is he working a very stressful job (not to mention taking on 3 different jobs), He's in school getting his MBA, he's getting awesome grades, and even searching for other jobs so he can grow even more and dealing well with the stress that comes with that. On top of all that He still finds time to send me e-mails everyday with words of encouragement (or whatever he feels like), he helps around the house, make me laugh, makes sure we stay on top of things spiritually, and loves me in the most perfect way. He's the most fantastic father, and even more comes home to other kids I'm watching and has fun with them to! He's is such a wonderful man! God really showed me favor when he blessed me with this man! THANK YOU LORD!!!!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world, isn't he soooo dreamy! hahahaha!











He is handsome even with a "dirty 'stache" !








My man is a model! Nice hat!










I love you "more than I can promise" Simon! Thank you for all you are and all you do!

3 comments:

Robin said...

what a blessing that you have in Simon and how awesome it is that you have wanted to share what that means to all of us! It really does something for our men when we lift them up to others!
I need to do more of that. Thanks for the reminder!

Jeanne said...

Love you guys! Rene it makes me so so happy to hear how much God has provided for you--here on earth he's given you the best partner in life...beyond your greatest expectations or dreams!
Thank you Simon for being an amazing husband to my dearest dearest friend!
hope to hear from you guys soon! xox

Matt said...

Hi guys. What's up? Last I heard you were supposed to be moving--is that still the case? Keep trying to call, but can't get through. Happy Birthday, Nadya! Love, Aunt Elaine