Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!

My friend Rachel decided that she wanted to have a little photo shoot with the girls in their easter dresses, I must say i have the prettiest little girls in the world (I'm not bias at all! hahaha) so here are some photo's of rachel taking photo's! hahaha!







how prescious is that!! oh man i"m so blessed/cursed! hahaha! cursed meaning when they are older and they have all theese boys calling for them! wow! I can' twait to see what kind of dad Simon will be then! hahaha!

a photo of the photo shoot, she did a great job!! we even got little Tommy in on a few!! those will show up again soon I'm sure!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Looks like someone else is in need of an update too!
Let's plan a day for next week, even if it won't work...then we can work around that...what about Thursday after MOPS...It will be our last official meeting for the year!

Jeanne said...

Hey Dear friend-- wow their hair is unbelievably long! and cute. Ahhh photoshoots:) good times huh? ANyway, just wanted to say HI and that I finally updated our blog--first one since before valentines day I think:)anyhoo--LOVE YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU