Monday, April 28, 2008

hahaha! one more funny story...

So Bella has had a lot of "gas" today. She has just been toot'n' all over the place.. so i said "wow your really gassy today!" then I thought it was a perfect opportunity to teach her some science.. So I said: "do you know what that means when your gassy?
Bella:"what does it mean??"
Me:" it means that you have air in your belly and when you toot you let that air out"
In total disregard of my science lesson she replies: " yeah there are people in my belly walking around putting gas in me!! I'm their car and they think I'm thirsty so they are putting gas in me!!"
hahahaha!
Meanwhile Nadya is walking around pretty upset saying: " that doesn't smell good mommy! It doesn't smell good in here!!"
Bella starts laughing and says "it's just me Nadya!"
Ahhh! The joys of children! They crack me up every day!

2 comments:

Joel, Hillary, Camden and Kendall said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you for providing me a fix of those precious girls and your hilarious stories. Have an AMAZING vacation! Enjoy the time with your hubby! We love you!
The Novaks

The Hodges Family said...

hi rene!!! awh, i miss you! i am glad hill was on you to put up a new post! i loved being all updated! i hope you have so much fun on your vacation, 5 days no girls! what will you do with yourselves??? :) Hmm....it will be AWESOME!!!!! :) I LOVE YOU!!!!!