Tuesday, November 18, 2008

High School Musical.......

Sadly our girls are into High School Musical ... Sadly, I say, but secretly I say "YES".. for those of you that were in Show Choir ( and yes I capitalized it) you may appreciate it because it makes me re-live the days of show choir...It's the only thing I can get Nadya to sit still and watch.. she doesn't like cartoons... only musicals,(I've rented "South Pacific, and "Rent"...for her purposes ONLY of course) and live performance... She loves the "Singers" videos (not even in DVD.. VHS.. You old folk will know what I'm talking about..) Thank God for music and musicals!! God knew what He was doing when He made music a universal language... Or at least a means for my sanity......

2 comments:

Matt said...

Well you know they come by it honestly!! Have they seen My Fair Lady or Oklahoma? They've got some fun costumes and dancing. My kids like Mary Poppins, they go around singing "Step in Time" but they don't actually know the words, so they step in a variety of things.

Matt said...

Actually that comment was the Mrs. as you probably guessed. Oh! You might try to find the muppet show. My kids love the music and puppets and all, and it's funny on a whole new level as an adult.