Thursday, November 1, 2007

first dental appointment and the backyardigans

The girls had their first dentist appointment!!! I thought it was only best to have it before trick or treating, that way they definitly wouldn't have cavaties!! hahahaha! They did amazing!! I have to say the dental office we went to was AWESOME!!!! Seriously! They made the girls feel (and me cause I'm scared of the dentist!) very comfortable with the whole experience. In the waiting room they had video games!!! It made me want to go hang out there!! (date nite Si??) hahaha! Their hygenist was incredible and sooooo good with the girls. First she took the tools she was going to be using on them and let them feel them on their nails, so it wouldn't be so scary. For instance with the toothbrush she "made their nails sparkley" and then she wanted to "make their teeth sparkle". I looove Fishers Pediatric Dentistry!!






Halloween was so fun! The photo's speak for themselves, they are adorable! Bella was Pablo ( we called her Petey Pab all night) and Nadya was Uniqua (reminds me of when Jess used to call me Shaniques! hahaha!). We went with their "best friend " Samara. She's the white tiger, and she had a mean ROAR! They cleaned house! We trick or treated in Samamra's nieghborhood ( there was like 10 houses). No one ever goes trick or treating in that nighborhood (they are huge houses off Giest lake). Soo everyone was super excited to see us and put handfuls and handfuls of candy in their bags!! Yay, more for me!! hahah! We had a contest going of which one of the kids could yell "TRICK OR TREAT!" the loudest, Bella won a few, and Samara did to, Nadya was to interested on getting to the candy bowls! hahaha! .. Their prize?? Candy of course! Hope everyone had a great halloween! I can't wait to see all the photo's!!



2 comments:

Robin said...

I need to get my kids in there! Does your insurance cover it or was it pretty budget friendly?! haha

Robin said...

great pictures...Simon really liked those video games huh?