Friday, November 30, 2007

we're back!!

O.K... This is just a short blog because i thought this was hilarious and had to post it right away.. So Bella said she needed to go potty before her bath. "O.K go" I said.. 10 minutes later. "Bella what are you doing in there?" Bella's response "going potty!!". Knowing my children i decide to go in and check on her just knowing I'm going to catch her getting into stuff she's not supposed to. I walk into the bathroom and sure enough she's sitting on the potty reading a magazine!!! hahahahahhahahahha! i just cracked up!! I wonder who she learned that from... hhmmm!! hahahha! Man i wish i had taken a photo! It was sooo cute seeing her on the potty, pants down to her ankles, reading a magazine, knowing she thought she was sooo "adult" for doing that! hahahah OK more about NC next time plenty of photo's to!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Glad you made it back and that you had a good time!

Bella is one funny girl! It is going to be great watching our kids grow up together!

Jeanne said...

Hahah! that's funny--hey girl!! how the heck are you?? I love hearing your blogs, because I can hear your voice as I read it!! yea! OK--so can you check out some babysitting options for 12/29, or 12/30?? so we can have a double date:)??? the babysitter is on me!!! I can't wait to see your face:) I Love you all
xoxo

Jeanne said...

PS how do you have that link to your friend's blogs on your blog?...i can't figure it out:)