Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Nadya's turn

I know i said I'd post stuff about NC this time, but your just going to have to wait!. So, I've been feeling the pressure of having another baby, not just from friends (you know who you are!!)hahaha! but mostly from my very own precious daughters!!! My own kids are putting the pressure on! Besides asking if i have a baby in my belly, whenever we look at toys ( supposed to be for them for Christmas ) they always pick out stuff for their baby brother and sister! WHICH THEY DO NOT HAVE!!!! They really want a baby around, don't know if they know exactly what that means. I mean they have named their baby brother and sister (different names every time) talk about all they things they want to do with them... Yadda yadda yadda! EVERYDAY!! It does make me happy to know that when/if it happens someday, they will be very excited, so that's a good thing. Any way the reason for this is to show you that Nadya is a funny girl to! I've explained to the girls that pregnancy is like a baby hiding in their mommy's belly and when they are ready, they come out . So here is Nadya with her baby "hiding in her belly..

I think baby was kicking!
Re-adjusting baby, she must have been uncomfortable, Gosh don't you mamas wish we could have "re-adjusted" baby when they were making us uncomfortable!


I think she's about to pop! It was cute cause even though baby was "hiding in her belly" she kept rubbing it's face with hers and telling it "it's o.k" hahaha! sooo cute! love her! Don't worry when the time comes I'll teach her about the birds and the bee's and hopefully I'll gross her out enough ( even though it is a beautiful thing) that this won't happen for at least 40 years! hahaha!

5 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

hi shaniques :) i miss you!!!!!!! that blog is so cute, i was cracking up at your pregnancy terms with the pictures, that was cracking me up! nadya is so cute!! i miss you and your family so much, i wish more than anything we could be there to celebrate the holidays with you guys. i love you, rene. Jess

Robin said...

I love this post about Nadya! We rented Dora-Big Sister the other day...BIG MISTAKE. Peyton has been talking about a baby sister, not acting it out like Nadya, just talking!

I love your new sideline photos too! The one of the girls is great and the one of you and Simon is fabulous! Ha

The Hodges Family said...

HAHA! i loved your novel of a comment and crap i totally forgot about the everyday thing! oopssie....i had good intentions HAHAH!!!!!i love you SOOOO much!

Joel, Hillary, Camden and Kendall said...

Rene....

Thanks for your sweet post on our blog. I miss our Wednesday nights too! :) You're right, we'll have to pick back up when our kids are independent! Reading your sweet stories makes me excited for Camden to talk! Ha! By the way....you better believe I'm one of those friends "peer presuring" you to have that baby!

Jeanne said...

Hey Re!! Man that was funny!! As I was reading the first few sentences I was hoping I wasn't about to find out my girl is having a baby and I'm reading about it on her blog!! hahhaha! anyway!! SO cute-- kids just do the darnedest things don't they!? I miss you guys and am SOOOOOOO excited to see you soon!!! I'll give you a holler soon so we can get it all figured out!! I love you and tell SI hi from both of us!!! xoooxo