Friday, December 28, 2007

This is going to be a loooong one! merry christmas!

Merry late Christmas and Happy New year to everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas season this year! The girls really were getting into everything! From the snow, christmas songs, decorating christmas cookies,learning about Jesus's birthday, all the way to Santa and their favorite, Rudolph!! hahahaha! So here are alot of photo's of the holiday! I hope you all had as wonderful a time as we did with our family! Love you all!


Uncle Manny and the girls making cookies for Santa.


The girls dancing around waiting to go to the midnight service, it was so cute, they wanted to wear dresses so they put dresses on over their pajama's! haha!
The girls watching childrens choirs sing christmas songs. They loved it! They were clapping singing and dancing!
I just love this photo of Bella ! Isn't she adorable with those big brown eyes!





This is Christmas a.m.I had to wake them up! hahaha! They wanted to sleep in the living room to wait for Santa, and in the morning when they woke up Nadya was so upset cause she didn't see santa, she didn't even want to open her stocking or gifts! hahahaha! We kept telling her Santa only comes when you are asleep. Finally we got her to open up her stuff, but even after all was said and done she said " hey! but i didn't see santa!" Oh my!
opening gifts..




Bella loved the guitar! She kept "rocking out" and everytime she was done she would say ( and still does) "That was good rocking!!" or "that was good Rock and roll!" hahhaha!
Here is Nadya buried in all the blankets, gifts, and wrapping paper. I think the whole thing was a bit overwhelming for her, (I'm sure all of you with little ones understand completely!) but she enjoyed herself to!



I cooked my first christmas meal ever!!! It was sooo much fun! I really did enjoy it! I made 2 roasted chickens, roasted turkey and a pot roast ,sides, and 2 cheesecakes! I have to mention that it was also the first time I had ever made any of these things and they all turned out great! Not to brag but it all was pretty darn good, and my cheesecakes were amazing!! hahahaha!It was fun, I really didn't stress about it and everything went pretty smoothly, must be beginers luck! hahaha!
Simon slaving over the hot stove all day long! (hahaha yeah right) He did do a great job keeping the girls entertained so I didn't have to worry about them all day. Thanks for your help Si!


It looks good! and it's finally done!



Here is the end result, I felt like i cooked alot more than what it looks like but it was good and i can say we were all stuffed and had plenty of left overs! Hope everyone is recovering from the food and craziness of Christ mas! I can't believe a new year is already upon us! I hope everyone had a great 2007 and that 2008 will bring many more blessings and stories! Love you all! Thanks for reading this! hahahah

1 comments:

Robin said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas and I am so proud of you in your cooking endeavors! I have never made an entire Christmas meal by myself, but Britt and I used to do it together when she still lived here! I miss that!