Saturday, January 26, 2008

My girls crack me up!!

OK, not much to say but that the girls looove to dress themselves , more like insist on it so here are a few photo's of their out fits! enjoy!!

Nadya(Cinderella) and friend Samara(Belle?)
Bella as Snow white
Love this outfit yellow shirt, white frilly dress that is way tooo small, it wouldn't even zip up in the back, pink shorts, green tights with navy deer on them and multi colored crocs to tie it all together.!!! hahahah! love it my little fasioneesta
midnight service they were only going to wear their p.j's but insisted on wearing dresses over them, you gotta let them express themselves right??
these boots were made for walking and they look sooo much better on her than they do on me!


the girls looove putting on Uncle BoBo's clothes on when we go visit them, it's sort of become tradition! every time we go there the first thing they want to do is put his


this is a funky scarf that I have, they loooove wearing it! this time they decided to attach themselves by the head.
You remember this one, undies,headband, necklaces, yeah, I think she's all about the accessories not so much the outfit!! hahhaa


1 comments:

Robin said...

I still love the picture of Bella mopping! It is one of my favorites...Peyton still tries on her baby clothes too. She can almost still wear some of her 12 mos clothes...can you believe she will be 3 soon (of course, so will Nadya!)